Monday, May 14, 2012

May 14 : "Bootstraps" - The Gut Strings

Philly Music!

On Saturday we had the Brewerytown Spring Festival, where I heard The Gut Strings play for the second time, or maybe this was the one and a half time. :)

The Festival stage was set up by 28th and Girard. And for the Festival WGCC had its Farmstand set up at 27th and Girard. So I was helping run the Farmstand for most of the afternoon. I enjoyed listening to The Gut Strings from a distance and did try to get down to the stage for a few minutes to actually hear them close up. ... I thought they were even better than when I heard them at Blockley.

Current song playing right here on my blog page is "Bootstraps" by Philly band The Gut Strings. :::
================================
7/5/20 ::: OOPS. Link to band page seems to be deactivated.
================================


====================================

5/16----Update! --- And, just posted, Tom Lugo of Stellarscope / Panophonic just posted this clip of The Gut Strings' performance at the Festival.







No comments:

Post a Comment