Sunday, February 4, 2018

Feb 04 : Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Everybody!

I've been off the radar screen for a while. I'm just coming back on line and wanted to wish everybody a happy and healthy 2018.

Over the past weeks I had radiation treatment for prostate cancer followed by a recovery period. The treatment appears to have been successful. I'm happy with the great care I received at Pennsylvania Hospital.

While work is the priority, as I still have worked during both the treatment and recovery periods, I have cut back on evening and weekend activities and am still not going out at night just yet.

However, I do see the light at the end of the tunnel and am starting to take a look and listen to events I see listed later in the month and moving forward. It will be good to get back to attending live shows again!

Also, as a side note, and, much to my dismay, I see that some pictures I had mounted here on my blog postings seem to have "vanished". I don't know what that's about. Will have to look into that this week.

I hope to get back to attending shows soon and sharing some of those experiences with friends here on my page.



No comments:

Post a Comment