Friday, February 10, 2012

Feb 10 : "There are things I can do by Myself" - Sunshine Superman

New Music / Freshly Written & Recently Released (2012)

Philly Music!

I had first seen Sunshine Superman when they played at Girard Fest / Fire Fest back in the Fall. I liked their sound and was interested in hearing them again, so I headed up to North Star when I saw they were going to be playing a couple weeks ago.

And the show happened to coincide with a new music video the band created, which happens to be right here! :) … Current video playing right here on my blog page is "There are things I can do by Myself" by Philly band Sunshine Superman. An interesting feature of the video is to be able to "watch" Valentina sing the various parts simultaneously.




And the band also wants to announce that their EP "Sunshine Superman" has been nominated for a HOMEY AWARD. You can vote on line ::: Here is the link to vote ::: Homey Awards (CLICK HERE)

If you would like to see the band live, you're in luck! They'll be playing at Fergie's Pub tomorrow night!

Or, to visit the band on line, here is the click ::: Sunshine Superman (CLICK HERE)



1 comment: