Thursday, October 25, 2012

Oct 25 : "Image Game" - Lite (Tokyo)

Sometimes I just need to go out. I don't want to fall into the depths of music withdrawal, so I'll decide to go out to hear some sounds even if none of my favorite bands happen to be playing that night.

Such was one night a couple weeks ago when I headed up to North Star to check out some outfits that I had never heard before. One band was "Lite", a rock band on tour from Tokyo. I liked their show and got one of their t-shirts. (black shirt with geometric design / my favorite)

I probably tend to favor the music on their page, which shows a lot more versatility than what I saw in the live show. Here's a sample, the track, "Image Game", ===========================================
6/27/20 UPDATE! ::: SORRY! No longer have this link!
===========================================





To visit Lite's page, here is the click ::: Lite (CLICK HERE)



.

No comments:

Post a Comment