Sunday, February 24, 2013

Feb 24 : "Feel This to Survive" - Left Of Logic (Philly)

Philly Music!

A couple weeks ago I went to see Left of Logic play at North Star. By this time I've seen them play at a few different places, and it was good to see them play on North Star's big stage.

The band is continuously reworking their music, and there were a couple songs I almost didn't recognize until I realized that these were some brand new arrangements.

The band continues to march up the "polished performance" scale; it was very good.

The band played a lot of music from their new cd, "In Formation". One of the songs I like, that really shows some of the band's amazing versatility is "Feel This to Survive", which is playing right here on my blog page :::




Last fall the band asked me to review their cd. This is an amazing album, and I had a good time doing the writeup. Check out my review right here (CLICK HERE!)

To visit Left Of Logic on the internets, here is the click ::: Left Of Logic (CLICK HERE)



No comments:

Post a Comment