Sunday, January 31, 2016

Jan 31 : "Lovely" - Melanie Marie (NJ)

"Valentine's Day, it's not just one day a year," says NJ artist Melanie Marie at the end of her video, titled "Lovely". Recorded previously, here it is as we get close to Valentine's Day 2016.

Last Summer and Fall I was unable to go to live shows because I had to limit being up and around after foot surgery. I was pretty much restricted to just going to work. But one night on my way home from work I did happen to hear Melanie Marie doing a live show at Hoboken Terminal as part of New Jersey Transit's "Music In Motion Concert Series". The way my schedule worked out, her show was the only one I caught this season.

Here's the video of Melanie Marie's original song, "Lovely" :::




At the present time, Melanie Marie doesn't have any upcoming shows listed on her page, but if you would like to keep an eye out for her next performance, here is the click to her Facebook page ::: Melanie Marie on Facebook (CLICK HERE)

Melanie Marie ends her video by saying "Valentine's Day, it's not just one day a year; make sure you always show how much you love your special people in your life."



No comments:

Post a Comment