Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Dec 13 : "Stuck" - Aster More (Philly)

New Music / Freshly Written & Recently Released (last week!)

Philly Music!

I wasn't on time getting to the venue; had to work a little later than expected. It was the first time I saw Philly band "Aster More" do a show. This was at Ortlieb's on December 3. Unfortunately I got there just as they were playing their last couple songs, so I missed most of their show. But I liked what I did hear and want to go back to hear them again.

It's not expected to see many shoegaze outfits in evening lineups, and it's even more rare to see a women's shoegaze band. (To be specific Aster More has 5 women and 1 man). While the music on the band's web page did venture off into some punk, it seems to stay grounded pretty much in the shoegaze genre as did the music I heard at Ortlieb's back on the 3rd.

Here is "Stuck", the second track of the band's album, also named "Aster More", which was released on December 6. :::






Aster More's web pages don't show any additional concerts at the moment, but here is the click to their Facebook page, so you can follow what they're doing ::: Aster More on Facebook"



.

No comments:

Post a Comment