Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Apr 18 : Tygerstrype (Philly)

Philly Music!

The next few blog postings are going to be different from usual. They'll be mighty short. My computer is down, so I'm checking emails and doing online at FedEx where they charge by the minute tick tick tick. So I'll be concise and brief.

I recently saw Philly band Tygerstrype do a show at The Barbary. Very good show. I liked it a lot. Music is more intense than last time I heard them. Vocals, percussion, guitar, all stronger and richer.

Unfortunately I can't do music samples because tick tick tick and $ $ $ and can't blow up the store with Tygerstrype music, at least I don't think I can. FedEx is counting every second. But I would definitely recommend you check out Tygersrype's Bandcamp page. Tygerstrype on Bandcamp (CLICK HERE)



No comments:

Post a Comment