Tuesday, May 2, 2017

May 02 : Breanna Barbara (Ridgewood NY)

Also recently heard at Berlin was Breanna Barbara. I liked her vocals along with her whole band.

Am still writing short posts. :( While my computer did go into the shop and it did not receive a hopeful diagnosis, I've been looking at possible new computers and hope to make a purchase within a week. Then I'll be able to get back to my own regular music listening and postings. I'm happy that the library is there as a backup for emergencies, but they do have time constraints on computer use.
.
Breanna Barbara has a couple shows coming up in the next couple weeks. Check out her Soundcloud page for dates and times as well as quite a good sampling of her music! Breanna Barbara on Soundcloud (CLICK HERE)



No comments:

Post a Comment