Sunday, August 4, 2019

Aug 04 : "Sails" - Mesmeric Haze (Philly)

Philly Music!

I guess I'm not fully in sync with Ortlieb's rhythm (the time between "doors" and show time). Last week I thought I'd be safe if I got to the venue about 30 minutes after "doors", but it turned out that the opener, Philly band Mesmeric Haze, was doing their last song. Just about to finish up. I liked what I did hear, although it was too short a time for me to become fully "Mesmerized". :) ... I'm listening to their music back here and am catching up.

Exactly a year ago this week (Aug 3, 2018), the band came out with an album "The Spacement Tapes: Volume 1". (Recorded in Port Richmond). Here is "Sails", the second track on the album:






Here is the click to Mesmeric Haze's Bandcamp page, with more information about "Spacement Tapes" and everybody who's been a part of the band's efforts ::: Mesmeric Haze on Bandcamp (CLICK HERE), and here is the click to their Facebook page ::: Mesmeric Haze on Facebook (CLICK HERE).



No comments:

Post a Comment