Monday, March 14, 2022

Mar 14 : "My Sanctuary" - Georgey V (Philly)

Philly Music!

A SONG FOR THE TIMES

Last Monday Philly musician Georgey V came out with a new video, "My Sanctuary". The music itself was released last April on his "Car Parked Radio Vol. 3" album, but the video portion is new as of last week and is a collaboration with Theeb.

The video shows a room, a nice place to chill, and the vocals talk about "It's where I stay ... seven days a week". I was curious to find out more, so I asked Georgey about the background of the song. He said it's a covid song, and he wrote it about his experience during lockdown, when his room became his "sanctuary".

Watch the whole video:




Georgey V has one show coming up, two weeks from now, at Original 13 Ciderworks. And here is the click to Georgey V's Facebook page: Georgey V on Facebook (CLICK HERE).


No comments:

Post a Comment