Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jul 28 : "Guntown Mountain" - Current Profile Song

New Music / Freshly Written & Recently Released (April 2011)


Philly Music!


So I've been real busy and haven't updated this page as often as I should. :) So here's an update about a show that Ben and I saw a couple weeks ago.


When I invited Ben to go see Giant Mind with me, one of the first things he said was "Do they play music with some type of discernible melodies?" My answer was "Well, maybe. Yes and no." … Giant Mind lives partially in the world of indie rock and traditional rock stylings, but they also inhabit a world of some new and irregular song structures.


When Ben and I went to see Giant Mind play at North Star a couple weeks ago, this was the first time I had seen them since they came out with a bunch of new work. Current song playing right now is Guntown Mountain by Philly band Giant Mind.






Here are a few of the best pictures that my friend, Ben Shuler, took that evening :::

================================
7/4/20 ::: OOPS. Sorry. Outdated links.
================================


To visit Giant Mind, here is the click ::: Giant Mind (CLICK HERE)

2 comments:

  1. Having a problem with the picture-hosting site. I will try to straighten it out this week and get the pictures back up! Thank you for your patience. Check back again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm out of luck on this in trying to track down photos here after the picture-hosting site went out of business.

    ReplyDelete