Monday, October 10, 2011

Oct 10 : "Easy In My Skin" - Current Profile Song

One of the more delightful parts of the afternoon of the recent Fire Fest / Girard Fest was the performance by Philly band "Sunshine Superman". Their performance at The Fire a couple Saturdays ago was the first time I had ever heard them. I like their sound. This is another band that has carved out a special musical place for themselves, this one at the juncture of where jazz, rock, and pop all meet. While a lot of bands may hover around that juncture, I think it was the interesting chord progressions that sealed the deal for me, and made me want to make it a point to see them specially in the Festival.


Current song playing
================================
7/4/20 ::: OOPS. Sorry. Outdated link. Band took the song off their page.
================================



I know I'm going to go back and hear the band again sometime. But, in the meantime, they can be visited on their page / here is the click ::: Sunshine Superman (CLICK HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment