Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mar 11 : "Fingers to Your Arms" - Voletta

New Music / Freshly Written & Recently Released (2011)

PHILLY MUSIC!

What a bad week that started out to be, but I think it was the music that finally turned it around. The next night I went to North Star and saw Voletta, which was my second time seeing them.

They played music from their 2010 cd, also named "Voletta", as well as some from their new cd, "Soft Focus", which was just released this past October. I've been listening to the new cd over the past few days and know that Philly shoegaze is alive and well.

Current song playing here on my blog page is "Fingers to Your Arms" by Philly band Voletta. This is the last track on their new cd, "Soft Focus".




To visit Voletta on the internets, here is the click ::: Voletta (CLICK HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment