Sunday, March 18, 2012

Mar 18 : "I Want You Alive" - Left Of Logic

New Music / Freshly Written & Recently Released (February 2012!)

Last night I went to Milkboy to hear three bands that I had never heard before. All three bands were good, but, in my opinion, the band that stole the night was West Chester band "Left Of Logic". Don't openers have a way of doing that! :)

I never knew what was happening or what would come next, from song to song, or phrase to phrase, or measure to measure. The band would deftly combine the feel of various styles or genres into one song, switching back and forth in what would at first seem to be a chaotic style, but then somehow wrapping up the work into a unified whole.

There was certainly no predictability here, other than they would be unpredictable. My attention was glued to them every second; I never knew where they would take me next.

Current song playing right here on my blog page is "I Want You Alive" by West Chester band Left Of Logic.




Left Of Logic is a VERY new band, and they don't have all the web pages up and running, so I'll say that if you want to hear more of their music, check out ::: Left Of Logic / music on Bandcamp (CLICK HERE), and if you want to find out show or other information, check out ::: Left Of Logic / Facebook (CLICK HERE)



No comments:

Post a Comment