Sunday, April 29, 2012

Apr 29 : "Watch Out" - City Rain

New Music / Freshly Written & Recently Released (2012)

Philly Music!

Sometimes even if I see a show that I like, I have other things going on in life and don't get to experience the show and write about it intensively. One such event was City Rain's good show done at North Star a couple weeks ago ... that I'm just getting around to mentioning now.

The show pretty much coincided with the release of their new video, "Watch Out", which is playing right here on my blog page:::




To visit City Rain, here is the click ::: City Rain (CLICK HERE)

City Rain has a show scheduled at Swarthmore tonight and at Fontana's tomorrow night!

(am doing a couple posts today, then getting back to the home repairs. next posts will probably be in a week.)



No comments:

Post a Comment