Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Aug 01 : "Guitar Pickin' On You" - The Mystery Lights

Monday night I was looking for some good music after I finished working in NY. I listened to samples of the various bands at the various venues and came up with what looked like an interesting night at Mercury Lounge.

It had been a while since I had heard some really high-powered garage rock, so I was intrigued and all set to go hear for the first time the headliner on the bill, "The Mystery Lights". They certainly didn't disappoint. Non-stop and intense.

While I liked listening to the "advance" web songs that helped me make the decision to go hear them, they really don't seem to have a huge web presence. Their Facebook page says that they're from Salinas, CA, although they're using New York as a home base right now. Here, playing right here on my web page is the high-powered "Guitar Pickin' On You" by The Mystery Lights.




===========================================
6/27/20 UPDATE! ::: OOPS! Looks like the band removed this song from their webpage!
===========================================




To visit The Mystery Lights, here is the click ::: The Mystery Lights (CLICK HERE)



No comments:

Post a Comment