Friday, January 4, 2013

Jan 04 : "Master (2011)" - Jackie Paper (Philly)

(... speeding through November ... part 3)

Philly Music!

I wanted to make note that I did see a good show by Jackie Paper at North Star back in November. ... I had food poisoning that day, so I just zipped up to North Star because I didn't want to miss the show, and then came right back home. .... I plead too delirious and crazy to have written anything intelligent at the time, but it was a good show.

I like Jackie Paper's music a lot. One of my favorite songs is "Master (2011)", which is playing right here on my blog page.




===========================================
6/27/20 UPDATE! ::: OOPS! Looks like the band removed this song from their webpage!
===========================================




Jackie Paper has a show coming up soon, on January 18 at Studio 98.

To visit Jackie Paper on line in the meantime, here is the click ::: Jackie Paper (CLICK HERE)



1 comment:

  1. we also have a show at kung fu necktie JAN 13th That I'd love to see everyone at. the place has great sound system and it will be a great show!!!

    ReplyDelete