Thursday, June 5, 2014

Jun 05 : "Working Girl" - Clear Plastic Masks (Nashville / Brooklyn)

(( May 29-30, Mix & Match, Part 2 ))

I began Thursday evening at Pianos, and the first band of the night that I heard was "Clear Plastic Masks", currently from Nashville, but previously and maybe sometimes still from Brooklyn.

I liked their show and was surprised by the difference in their live performance compared to the music they have on line. While the music they have posted on Soundcloud is good, the live performance brought forward a greater vibrancy, depth, and nuance. This was the first time I had heard Clear Plastic Masks live. (I had been working in North Jersey that day and got to the show a little late). I enjoyed the show and will go back to see them again. You should put them on your list, too!

Here is a sample of some of their work. Playing right here on my blog page is "Working Girl" by Clear Plastic Masks.




The band is on a national tour right now, so won't be back here for a while. In the meantime, you can check out their music on Soundcloud at Clear Plastic Masks on Soundcloud (Click here), or visit them on Facebook Clear Plastic Masks on Facebook at (Click Here)



No comments:

Post a Comment