Friday, July 15, 2016

Jul 15 : "Dogs (Live)" - Aloha Machine (Harrison + SUNY Purchase)

After work last Wednesday I went to Bushwick to hear some good music. Bushwick is getting to be the new pattern! This time I went to Alphaville, my first time there. Up first was Harrison NY ("SUNY Purchase is our home") band "Aloha Machine". This loud surf-rock psych-rock three-piece was a good way to start the night. It was my first time seeing them and I'm putting them on the list to see them again. ... Not quite the same in real life as they are on the web, but their music is good both ways.

The band has a couple albums out. Their December 2015 album is titled "Live! at the Destructo Disc". In this album I like some of the juxtaposition of lush guitar work with scrappy lyrics. The first song on the album is "Dogs (Live)" :::






The Aloha Machine is going to be doing a show tonight at Bushwick Public House, so stop what you're doing right now and go there! If you can't make it, you can always keep tabs on the band by following them on Facebook. Here is the click to their Facebook page ::: Aloha Machine on Facebook (CLICK HERE).



No comments:

Post a Comment