Thursday, January 5, 2017

Jan 05 : "Flowers In My Hair, Demons In My Head" - The Mystery Lights (Brooklyn)

Wow these guys are experts at Garage. Can't see them enough. I think I've lost track of how many of their shows I've seen, some in Philly, some in Brooklyn and Manhattan.

The Mystery Lights did a great show headlining at Kung Fu Necktie on December 9. They never disappoint. Met fans who came there all the way from NY and DE.

The band played a lot of the songs off their new album. Here is "Flowers In My Hair, Demons In My Head", the third track on the band's new album, also titled "The Mystery Lights" :::






The Mystery Lights will be leaving on a European tour in just a few weeks. Keep an eye on their Facebook page for shows back here when they return ::: The Mystery Lights on Facebook (CLICK HERE).



No comments:

Post a Comment