Saturday, May 11, 2019

May 11 : "Coffee" - Petty Vandal (Philly)

Philly Music!

When I turn the volume up and blast away, this track sounds very close to what I heard at the Petty Vandal live show at The Wormhole a couple weeks ago. Of the bands that played that night, Petty Vandal's web music was closest to the live performance.

One of the songs they played at the show was "Coffee". The song enveloped me at the beginning with the mellow instrumental vibe and the lyrics about having coffee "in my favorite mug". But it's only a few lines later when we start to sense some underlying relationship tensions.

Here is "Coffee", which they played at the show.




This was my first time seeing Petty Vandal. I liked their show and am hoping to see them again. Here's the click to their Facebook page ::: Petty Vandal on Facebook (CLICK HERE).

No comments:

Post a Comment