Sunday, June 30, 2019

Jun 30 : "Save That Number" - Benjamin Cartel (Brooklyn)

When I was planning out my music a couple weeks ago, I came across Benjamin Cartel's Soundcloud page and was immediately pulled in by his instrumental arrangements. I had to hear more and decided do head over to Bowery Electric to see him and his band perform live. Even deeper texture in the instrumentals at the live show.

I love the chord progressions and the feel of some of the songs where the bass plays slow beats with the guitar speeding away. I like some of the haunting instrumental lines.

A song that particularly caught my attention was "Save That Number". The song is from his "Flickering Light" album, released a year ago. Listen to the awesome guitar interlude at 2:30 to 3:15 on the clock! :::






Benjamin Cartel doesn't have any other shows coming up in the next few weeks, but here's the click to his Facebook page when you can keep an eye on what's happening: ::: Benjamin Cartel on Facebook (CLICK HERE).



No comments:

Post a Comment