Saturday, January 25, 2020

Jan 25 : "Take It Already" - Dear Althea (Philly)

Philly Music

ALMOST NEW YEARS EVE

My New Years Eve was off by one day. While I normally don't go out on New Years Eve, I did an "almost" this year, seeing that "Dear Althea" was doing a show on Monday, December 30 at Kung Fu. It had been years and years since I had seen this band do a show (I checked with Songkick and I found that the last time I saw them was in 2010 and 2011!) ... They were just as good as I remembered, maybe even better after the intervening years.

Don't have a lot of details to talk about. Unexpectedly ran into several people I knew; my attention was all over the place. That plus the music made it one of the best New Years!

The most recent album that Dear Althea has out is "Louder Faster Female" which was produced in 2013. Here is the lead track from that album, "Take It Already" :::






Deal Althea doesn't have any other shows coming up soon (Hope I don't have to wait years to see them again), but here is the click to their Facebook page where you can find out more about them ::: Dear Althea on Facebook (CLICK HERE).




pic from Dear Althea's Facebook page


No comments:

Post a Comment