Friday, March 14, 2014

Mar 14 : "Inhibitionist" - Starlight Girls (Brooklyn)

Their band page is mobbed with good chords and melodic lines. At Glasslands in Williamsburg, playing right after The Belle Game, which I talked about in the previous blog, was Brooklyn's "Starlight Girls".

I had never seen Starlight Girls play before that night. I came across their page while I checked for potential shows on my night off. Since then, during the past couple weeks, I've wound up visiting the band's page several times. The song they have highlighted at the top of the page is "The Inhibitionist", which they also played at the Glasslands show, to loud applause, which I might add.

Here is "The Inhibitionist" playing on my page right now :::




Unfortunately Starlight Girls doesn't have any other shows lined up for this area in the near future. However, if you visit their Soundcloud page, you can enjoy their music until their next show comes along. Here is the click ::: Starlight Girls on Soundcloud



No comments:

Post a Comment