Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Aug 11 : "Stolen Dance" -- Milky Chance (Kassel, DE)

Finally I'm starting to get back to regular life after being home-bound for weeks and weeks after foot surgery. Have permission to go back to work this week.

Each place where I work has their favorite radio station, and at the job where I'm going tomorrow, they listen to a station that was playing this track a real lot in the few weeks before I had my accident. Maybe it was because the band was planning a US tour. In fact they actually came to Philly a couple weeks ago. But I haven't been able to go out to hear bands since May, so I missed out.

I'm wondering whether I'll still hear it tomorrow. The song is "Stolen Dance", played by German band "Milky Chance." (love the sultry vocals).





======================================
6/27/20 UPDATE ::: OOPS! The music is NOT AVAILABLE IN OUR COUNTRY! YIKES! So much for listening to this band!
======================================



If you would like to visit Milky Chance's web page, here is the click ::: Milky Chance (CLICK HERE)



No comments:

Post a Comment