Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sep 04 : "Angelic Eyes" - Current Profile Song

I saw Tygerstrype for the first time this past week. Monday night had opened up for me, so I cross-checked the band and venue pages, and saw an intriguing lineup at Kung Fu. Opening was Philly / LA outfit "Tygerstrype". They classify themselves as "electronic experimental pop", with Gabriel Guerrero doing most of the vocals as well as the electronics and Alden Towler playing guitar and doing some vocals as well. The performance was energetic with some very unique melodic lines. It grabbed me right from the beginning. I liked their music.


Current song playing is "Angelic Eyes" by Philly / LA band Tygerstrype.






To visit Tygerstrype on line, here is the click ::: Tygerstrype (CLICK HERE)



No comments:

Post a Comment