Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sep 18 : "Social Networking" and "Juanita" - Current Profile Songs

[have been busy with the community group this week, so am behind in my msuic postings :) ]


On another corner of the music world compared to The Flying Eyes, which I featured yesterday, is Raindeer, another band I heard last week at Hampdenfest.


Raindeer played mid-afternoon at the Friends Records Stage at 36th & Elm. This was the first time I had heard Raindeer live. What appeals to me about Raindeer's music is that there is a little more complexity in the instrumentals as well as a variety of textures. I'm just getting acquainted with Raindeer but am friending them everyplace so I can find out about future shows and hear them again.


Current songs playing are "Social Networking" and "Juanita" by Baltimore band Raindeer.








To visit Raindeer, here is the click ::: Raindeer (CLICK HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment